Professional belly burning clinic

My photo
St Francis, Eastern cape/Garden route area, South Africa
Medically based beauty and health clinic providing free online confidential consultations conducted by certified doctors. As professional on the net as were are at our clinic. As efficient as I have ever been.

Sunday 17 February 2013

Love outlast everything

Medicine is supposed to be about science and calculated moves, therefore what I am about to say should not appear as proof that love has its roots at biochemical level.

It should only serve to explain why I have been away for so long. I am a pragmatic gentlemen, save for my disorganised self, I could easily pass for a German until you saw my non blond hair.

More than ever before I am convinced that a heart can only take as much beating in one lifetime. Part of it is taken away every time you part ways with loved ones. The ejection fraction is reduced by 10% every time you get dumped. It does happen frequent enough. Only dogs women and kids are loved unconditionally, Chris Rock claims. 

The is the very reason a human gets more difficult to pull into an altar second or third time around. That's due to sensitization at a biochemical level or decreased effort tolerance if you want to stay strictly in the cardiac field.

I have had a practical run through it and I enjoyed every dip and rise it takes one through. I love life, heartache and everything and would change very little of mine, though the experience for the other party is not necessarily the mirror image of your journey.

We have different wiring. Man gets a good paying job. Man thinks about what man can do for family. 
Woman gets a good paying job. Woman thinks I don't need this fool. I can survive on my own. Could be why some cultures separation in middle ages is the norm. A breath of fresh air. Something to keep the spirit up. Light at the end of the tunnel. Light you can be certain ain't no train. 
 

I am back to stay though even with my limited effort tolerance, I promise to stay for the long haul.

If biochemistry and physiology of beauty and health are the elements of every mix, then results are assured

No comments:

Post a Comment