Professional belly burning clinic

My photo
St Francis, Eastern cape/Garden route area, South Africa
Medically based beauty and health clinic providing free online confidential consultations conducted by certified doctors. As professional on the net as were are at our clinic. As efficient as I have ever been.

Friday 2 September 2022

Proof of life

Is anyone able to define life beyond what scientific boundaries of self replication and DNA limit us?

Could anyone differentiate mine or his/her existence from the palm tree growing in ones backyard? 

Should anyone even dare find something more lively in me or himself as compared to the sea and at its most devastating, say a tsunami or stormy scene at the sea? 

If anyone said he is more alive than the Amazon forest or mount Everest at midnight with wind howling in the background, I am brave to conclude one is truly blissfully ignorant and has re defined what we normally ascribe to blondes of this world, or possibly obssiesive compulsive religious nutcase roaming our streets 

Given the above premise, I re defined my life only the second time recently. I have been dead irrespective of the scientific definition of life since my 14 yrs son died Christmas day 2 yrs ago. 

That's a lot in view of the fact that I went through a death of a mother, brother and nephew in the space of a year before that without missing a beat.

I will start blogging weekly from now and hope to increase my tempo as my tolerance of the new defined life improves. It can only improve. I am standing on solid ground, rock bottom. 

I should be thankful to telepathic last minute rescue from potentially sad endings by friends. Some friends who went to lengths to save me from impending doom situation until that fateful day. 

I should be thankful to family, immediate and extended for cushioning my daily bumps and humps. I should be thankful for the pain that sharpened my blade to carve deeper into the meaning of life, before the worms exposed me as one natire. Sadguru has been trying to make us all aware. We need personal experience to wake up. 

I will be defined less by beauty  as immortality sinks in though. 

I hope it won't be too big a blow for my die hard beauty addicts. I will probably be more offensive to the retards who have held us to ransom for so long while at the helm. Being bright was seen to be a crime. Probably still seen to be.

 health are the elements of every mix, then results are assured

No comments:

Post a Comment